《生活大爆炸》精讲:sheldon一行北极考察归来

来源:经典台词网(WWW.73333.CN)发布时间:2014-05-12热度:

  原文视听

  Leonard: Oh, Thank God we're home.

  噢谢天谢地我们总算回来了。

  Howard: I can't believe we spent three months in that frozen hell.

  真不敢相信我们在冰天雪地呆了三个月。

  Rajesh: It was like a snowy nightmare

  就像一场有暴雪的噩梦,

  from which there was no awakening.

  而我们却不会醒来。

  Sheldon: I don't know what Arctic expedition you guys were on,

  我不知道你们对北极探险感觉怎样,

  but I thought it was a hoot and a half.

  不过我觉得非常有意思。

  Sheldon: Oh, hi, Mom.

  噢,嗨,妈妈。

  No, I told you I'd call you when I got home.

  不我说过我到了再打给你的。

  I'm not home yet.

  我还没到呢。

  All right, I'm home.

  好吧,我到了。

  The Arctic expedition was a remarkable success.

  北极探险非常成功。

  I'm all but certain there's a Nobel Prize in my future.

  我几乎能肯定,我将来能获得诺贝尔奖。

  Actually, I shouldn't say that.

  实际上,我不该这么说。

  I'm entirely certain.

  我完全肯定

  No, Mother, I could not feel your church group

  不,妈妈,我没感受到你的教团

  praying for my safety.

  在为我的安全祈祷。

  The fact I'm home safe

  我安全到家这一事实,

  does not prove that it worked.

  并不能证明其有效。

  That logic is post hoc ergo propter hoc.

  这种逻辑完全是"后此谬误"(在此之后因而必然由此造成)。

  No, I'm not sassing you in Eskimo talk.

  不我不是在用爱斯基摩语跟你顶嘴。

  Leonard: I'm gonna go let Penny know we're back.

  我得去告诉Penny 我回来了。

  Sheldon: Mother, I have to go. Love you. Bye.

  妈妈,我得挂了。爱你,再见。

本文《《生活大爆炸》精讲:sheldon一行北极考察归来》由中国大陆最受欢迎的【经典台词网(WWW.73333.CN)】整理收集,如果您喜欢,请分享并推荐给您的朋友,谢谢您的访问! 欢迎热心网友投稿,投稿邮箱:WWW@73333.CN