《闻香识女人》经典台词 中英对照

来源:经典台词网(WWW.73333.CN)发布时间:2020-05-20热度:

1. Remember, when in doubt, fuck.
记住,有疑问的时候,就去做爱。

2. All information will be given on a need-to-know basis.
不重要的事你不需要知道。

3. Uh, perhaps you'll feel more comfortable in this, sir.
也许您穿上这件会更舒服些,先生。

4. All I want from you is another day.
我只想让你…多陪我一天。

5. Too many men, far better than you, have executed that courtesy. And if you're smart, you won't try it again.
比你优秀的好多人,都向我敬过礼,你要是聪明的话,就别再做了。

6. And if you're hip, kid, you're gonna hop to, too.
你要是聪明的话,你就先发制人。

7. Charlie, you had a little life, so you decided to go to the Baird School to put yourself in the market for a big one. Now, in order to stay in the running, you're gonna have to tell these people what they want to know. Charlie, if you don't sing now, you're gonna end up, not only shelving biscuits in some convenience store in the Oregon burbs, probably the last word you'll ever hear yourself say just before you croak gonna be, "Have a nice day and come back soon."
查理,你有你的人生。你来博德念书,是因为你想有前途。现在,要想不被淘汰,
你就得他们想要的说出来。查理,你要是现在不说,就会落得,在俄勒冈乡下看一辈子的便利店,而且在你咽气前说的最后一句话,估计还是你对客人说的“祝您愉快!欢迎再次光临!”

8. There are two kinds of people in this world: those who stand up and face the music, and those who run for cover. Cover's better.
世界上有两种人:一种直面困难勇于负责的人和去找靠山的人,还是靠山比较好。

9.-Still with Snow Queen sugar?
-Snow Flake. Why do you always get that wrong?
-Because it's not important for me to get it right.
-还在雪后制糖厂上班?
-是雪花,你怎么老是搞错?
-反正对错对我来说也不重要。

10.-It's just some things you just can't do.
-You're gonna have a tough time in this world, Charlie.
-有些事你就是不能做。
-你在这世上可要吃苦头了,查理。

11. No mistakes in the tango, not like life. It's simple. That's what makes the tango so great. If you make a mistake, get all tangled up, just tango on. Why don't you try?
探戈和人生不一样,无所谓对错。它简单,所以才棒。要是踏错步或者绊倒了,继续跳就好。为什么不试试呢?

12.-Colonel, are you looking at me?
-I'm blind, Charlie.
中校,你是在瞪我吗?
-我是瞎子,查理。

13. When the shit hits the fan, some guys run, and some guys stay.
出问题的时候,有人跑有人留。

14. There is no prosthetic for that.
灵魂不可能有义肢。

15. He won't sell anybody out to buy his future! And that, my friends, is called integrity. That's called courage. Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of.
他不会出卖别人,以求前程,而这,朋友们,这就叫正直,也叫勇气,这才是领袖该有的品质。

16. Now I have come to the crossroads in my life. I always knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew, but I never took it. You know why? It was too damn hard. Now here's Charlie. He's come to the crossroads. He has chosen a path. It's the right path. It's a path made of principle that leads to character. Let him continue on his journey. You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee. It's a valuable future, believe me. Don't destroy it. Protect it. Embrace it. It's gonna make you proud one day, I promise you.
如今我走到人生的十字路口,我总是清楚哪条路是对的,毫无例外,我都清楚,但我从不走。知道为什么吗?因为太他妈难了。而查理,他也走到了十字路口。他选择了对的路,这是一条正确的路,充满原则,通往个性之道,让他继续他的行程吧。他的前途掌握在你们手里,诸公。绝对是有价值的前途,相信我,别毁了它,保护好它,支持它。有一天你们会深感自豪的,我保证。
本文《《闻香识女人》经典台词 中英对照》由中国大陆最受欢迎的【经典台词网(WWW.73333.CN)】整理收集,如果您喜欢,请分享并推荐给您的朋友,谢谢您的访问! 欢迎热心网友投稿,投稿邮箱:WWW@73333.CN