魔幻手机台词(3)

来源:经典台词网(WWW.73333.CN)发布时间:2013-10-02热度:

    洛依:你们舞蹈演员吃什么?

    What do dancers eat?

    玛拉:哦,舞蹈演员吃-有营养的、脂肪少的

    Oh,,dull things mostly.Nutritious yet not fatting.

    洛依:啊,今晚例外。你这有什么特别的菜吗?

    Oh,no,not tonight.(To waiter)What could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible.

    侍者:龙虾不错,先生!

    The crepes,is very nice sir.

    玛拉:嗯

    En.

    侍者:还有酒

    And wine.

    洛依:稍微喝点淡酒不违犯你们舞蹈演员的规矩吧?

    It isn't against the  rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?

    玛拉:哦,今晚上

    Well, tonight……

    洛依:喝4盎

    Good,Number Forty please.

    侍者:40块,先生

    Number Forty.

    洛依:你的舞跳得很美

    The ballet was beautiful.

    玛拉:我看不见得

    Madame dindn't think so.

    洛依:啊,内行不懂,只有外行懂,我给你说跳得很美

    Well,experts never know,It takes outsidersto know,and I tell you it was beautiful.

    玛拉:这说明你确实是外行

    Taht certainly proves you'er an outsider.

    洛伊:很再见到我吗?

    Roy: Are you glad to see me again?

    玛拉:是的。

    Myra: Yes.

    洛伊:我感到你有保留。

    Roy: I sense a reservation.

    玛拉:我想是有的。

    Myra: Well, I suppose there is one.

    洛伊:那是什么?为什么?

    Roy: What? Why?

    玛拉:有什么好处呢?

    Myra: What‘s the good of it?

    洛伊:你是个奇怪的女孩,是不是?有什么好?对什么是好的?

    Roy: You‘re a strange girl, aren’t you? What‘s the good of anything? What’s the good of living?

    玛拉:这也是个问题。

    Myra: That‘s a question too.

    洛伊:不,等一下。我不会让你那么想。生活中的事就是会发生这种事情。在空袭的阴影下我遇见了你,这比和平时代到处闲逛,视为理所当然要好得多,觉得更充实。我仍不明白。

    Roy: Oh, now wait a minute. I‘m not going to let you get away with that. The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen. In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted. I still don’t get it, not quite.

本文《魔幻手机台词(3)》由中国大陆最受欢迎的【经典台词网(WWW.73333.CN)】整理收集,如果您喜欢,请分享并推荐给您的朋友,谢谢您的访问! 欢迎热心网友投稿,投稿邮箱:WWW@73333.CN