英剧《神探夏洛克》第四季全集中英文台词字幕文本整理

来源:经典台词网(WWW.73333.CN)发布时间:2017-03-06热度:

我弟弟是个杀人犯。

My brother is a murderer.

这次没有机会给你逞英雄了。

No chance for you to be a hero this time.

福尔摩斯先生。

Mr Holmes.

拜托好好做下功课。

Oh, do your research.

我才不是英雄。

I'm not a hero.

我是高功能反社会者。

I'm high-functioning sociopath.

圣诞快乐!

Merry Christmas!

我从来不搞什么?

I'm not given to outbusts?

兄弟情深。

of brotherly compassion.

你知道另一个是什么下常

You know what happened to the other one.

想我了吗?

Miss me?

你想我了吗?

Did you miss me?

我才离开了四分钟。

I've only been gone four minues.

那我很是希望。

Well,I certainly hope.

你已经接受了教训。

you've learnt your lesson.

国防机密 百年 绝密

D NOTICE-100 YEARS TOP SECRET

你将看到的内容。

What you're about to see is classified.

是绝密中的绝密。

beyond Top Secret.

听明白了吗?

Is that quite clear?

任何内容都不得做记录。

Don't minute any of this.

(未完)

本文《英剧《神探夏洛克》第四季全集中英文台词字幕文本整理》由中国大陆最受欢迎的【经典台词网(WWW.73333.CN)】整理收集,如果您喜欢,请分享并推荐给您的朋友,谢谢您的访问! 欢迎热心网友投稿,投稿邮箱:WWW@73333.CN