《权力的游戏第七季》第1集中英文台词截图

来源:经典台词网(WWW.73333.CN)发布时间:2017-08-01热度:

你们一定很奇怪,我为什么邀请你们来这里

You're wondering why I brought you all here.

毕竟,我们才举办过一次盛宴

After all,we just had a feast.

老瓦德怎么会在十几天内

Since when does old Walder

连着举办两场盛宴

give us two feasts in a single fortnight?

如果不能和家人一起庆祝

Well,it's no good being Lord of the Riverlands

身为河间地的领主有什么意义

if you can't celebrate with your family.

那就是我的看法-没错。

That's what I say! -Yes!

我着急了佛雷家族,每一个有点出息的人

I've gathered every Frey who means a damn thing

我可以告诉你们,我对这个伟大家族的安排

so I can tell you my plans for this great house

毕竟,凛冬已至

now that winter has come.

但首先,让我们共饮一杯

But first,a toast!

不在是产生多恩的马尿

No more of that Dornish horse piss!

而是青亭岛最上等的佳酿

This is the finest Arbor gold!

(未完)

本文《《权力的游戏第七季》第1集中英文台词截图》由中国大陆最受欢迎的【经典台词网(WWW.73333.CN)】整理收集,如果您喜欢,请分享并推荐给您的朋友,谢谢您的访问! 欢迎热心网友投稿,投稿邮箱:WWW@73333.CN