绯闻少女经典台词

来源:经典台词网(WWW.73333.CN)发布时间:2014-04-15热度:

Gossip girl: They say love conquers all, but maybe love never meet Georgina Sparks.
人们说“爱”所向无敌,也许“爱”从来没有遇见过G。
* 这句太经典了。。

Gossip: The only thing feared by the spawn of Satan? Mom and dad.
Leave to Blair Warldof to know that bitches don’t just happen.
They’re made, by parents even more wicked than their offspring.
撒旦之子最怕什么呢?当然是父母拉。
这也使得B明白贱人并非凭空产生,而是由更为邪恶的父母抚养长成的。
* Bitches don’t just happen..^ ^

Blair: Haven’t you heard? I’m the crazy bitch around here.
你没听说吗,我才是这里的疯女人。
*G,get your ass kicked by queen B .!


Lily:Those twenty years—they have to count for sth, don’t they?
这二十年,总是有些意义吧。

Rufus: Here we go, are u sure bout this?
Lily: Ask me again and I’ll change my mind.
——要走了,你确定(要嫁给他)吗?
——再问我一次,我就要改变主意了。

Vanessa: Blair, I’m with Nate and you’re at the single’s table
Deal with it.
B,我和N在一起,而你是单身那桌的,面对现实吧。
* 好像一切和N有关事情都可以打倒B女王。。。

Blair: Though, falling for someone who’s in love with Serena—you already know how that feels, don’t you?
不过,为一个喜欢S的人倾倒,我猜你已经知道那是种什么感觉了,不是吗。
* Queen B不愧是Queen B,一石二鸟。把V的过去和现在一起打击了。。。

Chuck: In the face of true love, you don’t just give, even if your object of your affection is begging you to,
And one day, I hope I’ll be lucky enough to find someone who will do the same for me.
在真爱面前,不要放弃,哪怕你喜欢的人要求你放弃。
希望有一天,我能够幸运地找到能为我做这一切的人。
* 这时C温柔地望向B。在这个时候多么希望BC可以一直在一起阿。。

Chuck: You don’t belong with Nate, never have, never will.
Blair: You don’t belong with anyone.
——你不属于N,从未属于,永远不会。
——你不属于任何人。

Amelia: And who are you?
Chuck: I’m Chuck Bass.
——你是谁?
——我是Chuck Bass.
 

我就和你一个人说/你不要去告诉别人。  
So let's keep this between us.


有消息我会联系你的。  
We will be in touch.


我刚转学过来的。  
I just transferred in.


起来啦!起来啦!东区的社会精英们。  
Wakey-wakey! Upper east siders! 


你现在还是不要我一起去么?  
You still positive that you don't want me to tag along?


外表冷淡,内心热情似火。  
The cool exterior. The fire below.


我当初可不是为了恶心三角恋而和你在一起。  
I didn't sign up for some creepy love triangle.


真不能相信 / 真没想到Nate Archibald是个吃软饭的。  
I cannot believe that Nate Archibald is a gigolo.


我没得选。  
I don't really have a choice.


嗯,不好意思。  
Hmm, Look, I'm sorry.


你们俩又偷偷地在一起了。  
You two have rekindled your love in secret.


我没有什么浪漫细胞。  
I don't have a romantic bone in my body.


水往低处流。  
Water always finds it own level.


她和Blair非常要好。  
She and Blair are fast friends.


Gossip girl: Spotted, lonely boy can’t believe the love of his life has returned. If only she knew who he was.
目击——寂寞男孩不敢相信他一生挚爱回来了,只是如果她知道他的存在的话。
* Gossip的经典转折..哈哈..

 

Blair: I love you, Nate Archibald, always have, always will.
我爱你,N,一直是,永远会。
* 出现两次,相似的第三次是C说的。


Serena: I didn’t come back for you.
我又不是为你回来的。
* 自作多情的N。。


Gossip girl: There’s nothing gossip girl like more than a good cat fight. And this could be a classic.
在这世界上绯闻少女最喜欢的莫过于女人之间的战争,而这个将是个十分经典的战役。
* 女人之间的战役一般都用cat fight,因为女人打架都像猫一样又叫又抓。。


Chuck: But happiness does not seem on the menu, so smoke up, and seal the deal with Blair.
幸福并不在你的选项之内,你还是先搞定B吧。
* 这句话,灰常悲凉哈。。上东区贵族的苦衷。。


Serena: I don’t wanna take anything, it’s just...
Blair: Because it’s yours to take if you want.
——我并不想从你那里抢走什么,只是……
——因为只要你想要你就可以拿走。
* 艾。。。当时觉得B好可怜。。

Chuck: I love it when you talk dirty.
Serena: You just love when a girl talks to you.
Chuck: Actually, I prefer them when they’re not talking.

本文《绯闻少女经典台词》由中国大陆最受欢迎的【经典台词网(WWW.73333.CN)】整理收集,如果您喜欢,请分享并推荐给您的朋友,谢谢您的访问! 欢迎热心网友投稿,投稿邮箱:WWW@73333.CN