电影《特种部队2:全面反击》中英文字幕全部台词整理

来源:经典台词网(WWW.73333.CN)发布时间:2017-03-05热度:

快点,伙计们,你们得找到那个叛徒。

Hustle up, guys.You've got to get that defector.

并且立即撤离,不要拖延。

and get the hell out of there.No delays.

小鼠,你准备好你的18岁成人礼了吗?

Mouse,are you ready with that 18-year-old aim?

交给我吧,长官。

I'm on it,sir.

行动,上吧。

Move.Let's go.

好了,快点,那小子在哪儿啊?

All right,come on.Where is this guy at?

快点,快点,快点。

Come on, come  on, come on.

好了,小鼠,吸引他们注意力。

All right,Mouse.Give us that diversion.

行动。

Let's move.

火石,你呆着别动。

Flint,stay put.

有人和你说过你打架很难看吗?

Anyone ever tell you you fight ugly?

把他们打趴下了,他们就说不出来了。

Not from their backs,they don't.

你可真是...

It's just...

火石,我们走 火石?

Flint,let's go.Flint?

你在干什么?

What the hell are you doing?

留个纪念,长官。

Just marking out territory,sir.

盖恩斯,要是你看见火石,射死他。

Privat Gaines,if you see Flint,shoot him.

很荣幸。

With pleasure.

(未完)

本文《电影《特种部队2:全面反击》中英文字幕全部台词整理》由中国大陆最受欢迎的【经典台词网(WWW.73333.CN)】整理收集,如果您喜欢,请分享并推荐给您的朋友,谢谢您的访问! 欢迎热心网友投稿,投稿邮箱:WWW@73333.CN