电影《一条名叫旺达的鱼》中英文台词对白

来源:经典台词网(WWW.73333.CN)发布时间:2017-12-01热度:

W:Whose car is it?

温迪:那辆车是谁的?

O: Mine. It’s a beauty, isn’t it? Where did I leave my drink Archie?

奥托:我的。它很漂亮吧?阿奇,我把我的酒放在哪里了?

W: Who is this?

温迪:他是谁?

A: Don’t you know?

阿奇:你不认识他吗?

O: How do you do, Mrs. Leach? I’m Harvey Manfredin Johnson. I’m wi出the C.I.A.

奥托:你好,阿奇太太。我是哈维·曼弗雷德·约翰逊。我是中央情报局的。

W: C.I.A.?

温迪:中央情报局的?

O:That’s correct, ma’am. I was just telling your husband here before I had to go to your beautiful bathroom we’ve got a highranking K.G.B. defector in a safe house near here. We’re debriefing him as of now and we’re just checking all the houses in the neighborhood.

奥托:是的,太太。我在进入你那漂亮的浴室之前,中文台词网正告诉你的丈夫,在附近的一间安全房子里,关着一个高级克格勃的叛逃者。我们正听取他的报告,而且正在搜查附近的所有房子。

W: For what?

温迪:寻找什么人员?

O: For K.G.B.

奥托:克格勃的人员。

W: Is there any danger?

温迪:有危险吗?

O: No.  No. Not now. We...We just want to keep everyone informed. So. Archie, thanks for the drink. Sorry to have troubled you folks. I’ll see myself out.

奥托:没有,没有。至少暂时没有。我们,中文台词网我们只是想通知大家。阿奇,谢谢你的酒。抱歉打扰你们了,我这就走。

W: Keep everyone informed?

温迪:你要通知大家?

O: So there’s no panic, ma’am.

奥托:不用紧张,太太。

W: But isn’t it a secret?

温迪:但这不是个秘密吗?

O: You have no idea how secret.

奥托:你不知这事有多保密。

W: Why are you telling everyone?

温迪:那为什么要告诉大家?

O:lt’s a smoke screen

奥托:这是个烟幕。

W: What?

温迪:什么?

O:Double bluff. You obviously don’t know anything about intelligence work, lady. It’s an XK Red 27 technique.

奥托:这叫双重掩饰。太太,很明显你对情报工作毫无认识。这是XK红色27号策略。

W:My father was in the Secret Service. Mr.Manfredin Johnson. I know perfectly well that you don’t keep the general public informed...when you are debriefing K.G.B.defectors in a safe house.

温迪:我父亲曾经在特务机关工作过,曼弗雷德·约翰逊先生。我知道当你在安全房子里盘问克格勃的叛逃者时,是不会通知公众的。 

本文《电影《一条名叫旺达的鱼》中英文台词对白》由中国大陆最受欢迎的【经典台词网(WWW.73333.CN)】整理收集,如果您喜欢,请分享并推荐给您的朋友,谢谢您的访问! 欢迎热心网友投稿,投稿邮箱:WWW@73333.CN