成龙电影《绝地逃亡》中英文台词及截图

来源:经典台词网(WWW.73333.CN)发布时间:2017-08-01热度:

我现在有点事不太方便

Hey, I'm kinda in the middle of something right now.

我会让全世界都知道你是什么样的人

I'm gonna let the whole world know who you really are.

我答应你爸爸保护你这是我的责任

I made a promise to your father to keep you safe.That is my duty.

你的生命有危险你知道吗

Do you realize the serious danger you are in now?

我已经长大了 我能自己拿主意

l've grown up,I can make my own decisions.

你能拿主意你来找我

Those decisions got you here.

那就看你有多想带我回香港了

Well, how bad do you want to get me to Hong Kong, Bennie?

别玩我啊 宝贝儿

Come on

怎么会被人揍的这么惨

How could you let them beat you up like that?

她可是要杀你

She was about to kill you,

要是没有我的话你也不会站在这里跟我要理由了

You'd be dead already with out me,

我一心只想报仇

I work too hard. Fight too hard.

我们需要去补充点能量了

Why don't we go find ourselves some power?

我终于知道什么叫置之死地而后生了

Good thing out of every crisis, comes an opportunity.

那么只有他的指纹才能解锁

and only his thumbprint can activate it.

如果王卫东可以解锁它

If Victor Wong opens it

整晚对着像我这么帅的人

Dealing with good-looking gamblers like me night and day

我们去俄罗斯吧

Let's go to Russia.

永别了中国男人

Goodbye, Chinese man,

你还挺自信

Bursting with confidence, huh?

(未完)

本文《成龙电影《绝地逃亡》中英文台词及截图》由中国大陆最受欢迎的【经典台词网(WWW.73333.CN)】整理收集,如果您喜欢,请分享并推荐给您的朋友,谢谢您的访问! 欢迎热心网友投稿,投稿邮箱:WWW@73333.CN