《全民情敌》经典台词中英文

来源:经典台词网(WWW.73333.CN)发布时间:2014-06-24热度:

any man has a chance to sweep any woman off her feet.

任何男人都有机会迷倒任何女人

Just needs the right broom.

只要方法正确

You cannot use what you do not have.

你不能运用你没有的东西

So if you're shy, be shy. If you're outgoing, be

outgoing.

保持自我,害羞的就别装外向 外向的别装害羞

She may not want the whole truth, but she does want the

real you.

她不想知道细节,但她要真正的你

She may not want to see it all at once, but she does

want to see it.

她也许不会想一次搞定 但她想看真正的你

So tonight, when you're wondering what to say, how you

look, or if she likes you...

所以今晚,当你在想该讲什麽、该穿什麽、或她到底喜不喜欢你时…

just remember, she is already out with you.

记住,她已经跟你约会了

That means she said yes when she could have said no.

那表示她在能拒绝时却答应了你

That means she made a plan when she could have just

blown you off.

在她可以躲开你时却见了你

So that means it is no longer your job to try to make

her like you.

这表示你不用再设法让她喜欢你

It is your job not to mess it up.

而是设法别搞砸一切

"You" is a very fluid concept right now.

个人形象是很具可塑性的

Listen to what she is saying and respond.

倾听她说的话,有所回应

In case you didn't go to high school, hitting is a good

thing.

没上过高中的可能不知道 来电的感觉很棒

So how does it happen, great love?

那是怎麽发生的?永恒的爱?

Nobody knows.

没人知道

ut what I can tell you, is that it happens in the blink

of an eye.

我只能告诉你 爱总是发生在转眼之间

One moment, you're enjoying your life.

这一刻你还在享受人生

And the next, you're wondering how you ever lived

without them.

下一刻却怀疑自己没有爱会死

Three dates is all I need.

我只需要三次约会

Three dates, and I'll get you here, to the high-stakes

medal round...

三次约会,保证成功 我会让你达到致胜的关键时刻…

where eight out of 10 women believe that the first

kiss...

十个女人之中有八个相信初吻…

will tell them everything they need to know about the

relationship.

能传达出两人关系的一切

After that, you're on your own.

在那之后,一切就靠你自己了

But always remember...

但是请永远记住…

life is not the amount of breaths you take.

人生的本质不在于你活了多久

It's the moments that take your breath away.

而是那些令你怦然心动的时刻

Besides, relationships are for people waiting for

something better to come along.

感情是给企求美好人生的人谈的

Spoken like a true cynic.

这麽说真酸葡萄

I'm not a cynic. I'm a realist.

不是酸葡萄,是务实

No woman wakes up saying

没有女人起床时会说…

"God, I hope I don't get swept off my feet today. "

“希望今天不会有帅哥追我”

Now, she might say,"This is a really bad time for me. "

她可能会说:“现在时机不太对”

Or something like, "I just need some space. "

或是这句: “我只是需要一点空间”

Or my personal favorite

或是我最喜欢的…

"I'm really into my career right now. "

“我现在正在全心发展事业”

You believe that? Neither does she.

你相信吗? 她也不信

You know why? Because she's lying to you, that's why.

知道原因吗? 因为她在骗你

You understand me? Lying.

听懂了吗?骗你的

It's not a bad time for her. She doesn't need any space.

时机并没有不对 她也不需要空间

She may be into her career...

她也许专心事业…

but what she's really saying is, "Get away from me now.

但她其实是说: “给我滚开”

Or possibly, "Try harder, stupid. "

或是: “再努力点吧,笨蛋”

Well, which one is it?

到底是什麽意思呢?

60% of all human communication is nonverbal.

人类沟通有六成不是靠说话

Body language.

身体语言

30% is your tone.

三成靠你说话的音调

So that means that 90% of what you're saying...

那表示你的意思传达中有九成…

ain't coming out of your mouth.

不是用嘴巴讲的

Of course she'll lie to you.

她当然会骗你

She's a nice person, she doesn't wanna hurt your

feelings.

她是个好人,她不想伤害你

What else is she gonna say? She doesn't even know you.

她还能说什麽?她跟你又不熟

Yet.

还不熟

Luckily, the fact is that just like the rest of us...

很幸运地,和我们一样…

 

even a beautiful woman doesn't know what she wants until

she sees it.

就算美女也不知道自己要什麽

And that's where I come in.

这就是我的工作

My job is to open her eyes.

我要让她看清楚

You know what it's like getting up every morning feeling

hopeless?

你知道我每天起床有多难过?

Feeling like the love of your life is waking up with the

wrong man?

感觉就像你的挚爱跟错了男人

But at the same time, hoping that she still finds

happiness...

但你又希望她找到幸福…

even if it's never gonna be with you?

就算她不是跟你在一起

If you want to be taken seriously as an adult...

then start taking yourself seriously as an adult...

你想受人尊重… 就得尊重自己…

On the one hand, it is very difficult for a man...

就某方面来说 男人很难…

to even speak to someone who looks like you.

跟你这种女人攀谈

But on the other hand, should that be your problem?

但另一方面 你该面对这些吗?

So life's kind of hard all around.

人生总是有逆境

Not if you pay attention.

只要多注意点就行

I'm telling you, people search their whole lives trying

to find the...

我告诉你,人们一辈子都在找寻…

Reasons that we're here

我们存在的理由

Well, like I always tell my clients:

我一向都告诉我的客户…

Begin each day as if it were on purpose.

每一天都要很有目标的开始

people who are guarded are afraid...

小心谨慎的人很害怕…

that you can see right through them.

人一眼看穿他们

That's why they hide behind layers of secrecy or humor.

所以他们躲在秘密和幽默之后

本文《《全民情敌》经典台词中英文》由中国大陆最受欢迎的【经典台词网(WWW.73333.CN)】整理收集,如果您喜欢,请分享并推荐给您的朋友,谢谢您的访问! 欢迎热心网友投稿,投稿邮箱:WWW@73333.CN