月光光心慌慌经典台词

来源:经典台词网(WWW.73333.CN)发布时间:2014-12-02热度:

Sheriff Leigh Brackett: It's Halloween, everyone's entitled to one good scare
(治安官李·布兰克特:这是万圣节,每个人都有权被好好地惊吓一下)

Annie Brackett: I HATE a guy with a car and no sense of humor
(安妮·布兰克特:我恨一个有车却没有幽默感的人)

Dr. Sam Loomis: He was doing very well last night! Maybe someone around here gave him lessons!
(萨姆·卢姆斯医生:昨晚他把每件事都做得很好!或许这附近的某个人给他上了一课!)

Graveyard Keeper: Yeah you know every town has something like this happen.... I remember over in Russellville old Charlie Bowles about fifteen years ago.... One night he finished dinner and he excused himself from the table He went out to the garage and got himself a hacksaw Then he went back into the house kissed his wife and his two children goodbye and then he proceeded to....
(墓地看守人:是的 你知道每个镇子都有这种事情发生.... 我记得在拉赛尔维里 老查利·伯勒斯 大约是15年以前.... 一天晚上在吃完晚饭以后 他找了个借口离开餐桌走到车库去 拿了一把钢锯 接着他回到屋子里 在吻别他的妻子和两个孩子后 他....

Tommy Doyle: Laurie what's the boogeyman?
(汤米·道尔:劳里 什么是妖怪?)
Laurie: There's no such thing.
(劳里:没有这种东西)

Marion Chambers: Don't you think it would be better if you referred to "it" as "him"?
(马里恩·钱伯斯:你不认为用"它"来替代"他"不是更好吗?)
Dr. Sam Loomis: If you say so
(萨姆·卢姆斯医生:如果你要这么说的话)
Marion Chambers: Your compassion's overwhelming doctor
(马里恩·钱伯斯:你很有同情心啊 医生)

Annie Brackett: Still spooked?
(安妮·布兰克特:还在害怕吗)
Laurie: I wasn't spooked
(劳里:我没害怕)
Annie Brackett: LIES!
(安妮·布兰克特:撒谎!)
Laurie: I wasn't! I saw someone standing in Mr. Riddle's back yard
(劳里:我没有!我看到有人站在瑞德先生的后院里)
Annie Brackett: Probably Mr. Riddle!
(安妮·布兰克特:或许就是瑞德先生本人!)
Laurie: He was watching me
(劳里:他正看着我)
Annie Brackett: Mr. Riddle was watching you? Laurie Mr. Riddle is eighty-seven!
(安妮·布兰克特:瑞德先生在看你?劳里 瑞德先生已经87岁了!)
Laurie: He can still watch
(劳里:但他还能看)
Annie Brackett: That's probably all he can do!
(安妮·布兰克特:那或许就是他所能做的!)

Sheriff Leigh Brackett: Every kid in Haddonfield thinks this place is haunted
(治安官李·布兰克特:每个汉通菲尔德的人都认为这个地方闹鬼)
Dr. Sam Loomis: They may be right.
(萨姆·卢姆斯医生:他们或许是对的)
本文《月光光心慌慌经典台词》由中国大陆最受欢迎的【经典台词网(WWW.73333.CN)】整理收集,如果您喜欢,请分享并推荐给您的朋友,谢谢您的访问! 欢迎热心网友投稿,投稿邮箱:WWW@73333.CN