电影《珍珠港》经典对白

来源:经典台词网(WWW.73333.CN)发布时间:2014-11-14热度:

2001年8月10上映的美国电影《珍珠港》是一部爱情剧情电影,影片主要讲述了两个情同手足的好朋友,在参军后共同爱上了同一个女人的故事;最终,这个被他们深爱着的女人会作何选择?两兄弟之间的情感又会怎样?最重要的是,他们的情感故事和“珍珠港”有什么关系呢?

 

 

1. The times tried our souls, and through the trial, we over came. 苦难的时代磨练了我们的意志。我们克服万难,终于走向希望。     

 

2. When the action is over and we look back, we understand both more and less. 当一切结束,我们在回首往事的时候,懂得了失去和拥有。     

 

3. Victory belongs to those who believe in it the most and believe in it the longest. 胜利属于 那些意志坚强、持之以恒的人。     

 

 4. Be careful with the lady folk... they cloud the mind. 小心那些女人们,他们会迷惑住你的思想。(战友间的嫉妒的话^^)     

 

5. If I had one more night to live... I'd wanna spend it with you. 如果我的生命只剩下最后一天,我希望我能和你共同度过。     

 

 6. Every night I watch the sunset and soak up every last ray of its warmth, and send it from my heart to yours. 每个傍晚,看着夕阳西下,感受着它最后一缕余晖的温暖。我知道这温暖从我的心里会一直流到你的心里。     

 

 7. Rafe: I should've died over there. When I was in that water, I made a deal with God. I told him I was sorry, I told him I knew I'd been a fool for leavin you and tryin to go over there and be a hero, and I promised I'd never ask for anything again, if I could just see you one more time... And you know what? It was worth it. You kept me alive Evelyn, you brought me home. So I'm gonna stand by my end of the deal, I'm gonna walk away and I won't ask you for anything... but I just want to know why... Just tell me that will you please? Just tell me why.     

 

8. Evelyn: Rafe I'm pregnant... I didn't even know until the day you turned up alive... and then all this happened... I haven't told Danny... I don't want him to know. All he needs to think about is how to do this mission and get back alive. Oh Rafe, all I ever wanted was for us to have a home and grow old together, but life never asked me what I wanted. Now I'm going to give Danny my whole heart... but I don't think I'll ever look at another sunset without thinking of you... I'll love you my whole life.     

 

9. Danny: Yeah, I've been busy training and stuff. Uh, we're working on it. There's a lot of switches and stuff. Pride of the Pacific and stuff 是“等等、诸如此类”的意思,个人觉得是比较值得记忆的经典习语。     

 

 10. That's bull-shit MacCawley... but it's very, very good bull-shit. I like sub commanders. They have no time for bullshit, and neither do I. 以上两句充分展现了军人的那种豪迈、智勇无畏、不拘小节的气质。     

 

11.When the action is over and we look back…we understand more and less. This much is certain. 这次行动后我们回首往事,我们感受颇深。但有一点是不容置疑的。     

 

12.World war 2 of us began at pearl harbor, and 1,177 men still lie entombed in the battleship Arizona. 二战对于我们来说,始于珍珠港事件,一千一百七十七名船员至今仍长眠在亚历桑那号战舰中。     

 

13 .and everywhere i am there you'll be 不论我到哪里 你都会如影随形。     

 

14.in my heart there'll always be a place 在我的心里。     

 

15.for you, for all my life 永远都会有你的一席之地。     

 

16.In my dreams I'll always see you soar above the sky . 在我的梦里 ,我总是看见你架着飞机直冲云霄。     

 

17. Most of you did not know me when l had the use of my legs. I was strong and proud...and arrogant. Now I wonder, every hour of my life...why God put me into this chair. But when I see defeat in the eyes of my countrymen--in your eyes, right now-- I start to think that maybe he brought me down...for times like these...when we all need to be reminded who we truly are-- that we will not give up or give in.     

 

 

说到最后,其实,这部电影就是一个以战争题材为背景的爱情电影,据了解,这部电影在拍摄期间,剧组可谓是斥巨资拍摄。在整个战争场面中,剧组用燃烧卫生球来制造硝烟滚滚的画面,二画面中的船只、飞机都是剧组协调为了打造效果而事先准备了很多。

本文《电影《珍珠港》经典对白》由中国大陆最受欢迎的【经典台词网(WWW.73333.CN)】整理收集,如果您喜欢,请分享并推荐给您的朋友,谢谢您的访问! 欢迎热心网友投稿,投稿邮箱:WWW@73333.CN