《疯狂原始人》经典搞笑台词

来源:经典台词网(WWW.73333.CN)发布时间:2014-04-02热度:

  
《疯狂原始人》讲述的是在史前一场地震过后,山洞人部落失去了自己的家园,族长Crug带领着族人在危险的野外跋涉,寻找新的家园。路上他们遇到了一个游牧部落落单的族人,后者凭借自己超前的思维和前卫的行为受到了山洞人的追捧并和Crug的长女暗生情愫。以下是谜语网小编为大家整理的有关疯狂原始人的经典台词,让我们一起在欢乐、诙谐、有寓意的对白中一起重温电影吧!

瓜哥:你在那干吗呢?多危险啊?小伊
Melon brother: Xiao Yi, what are you doing over there? It's too dangerous!

小伊:我不知道

Xiao Yi: I don't know

瓜哥:你为什么不知道?停止寻找吧,恐惧能让我们活着,别不害怕。

Melon brother: Why don't you know? Stop searching. Fear can keep us alive, don't stop being scared.

瓜哥:我们得活着

Melon brother: We have to/must live.

小伊:这不是活着,只是没死而已。这两者是不一样的。

Xiao Yi: This is not living, we are just not dead. There is a difference between the two.

瓜哥:不再有黑暗,不再有躲藏,不再有小孩子。这些的中心是什么?跟着太阳走。我改变不了什么,也没什么主意。但是我有我的力量,你们现在需要这个。

Melon brother: There is no more darkness, no more hiding, no more children. What is the center of these? Follow the sun. I can't change anything, and i have no idea. But i have my power, and you now need it.

瓜哥的妻子:不,我们都不知道那边会是什么,太危险了。

Melon brother's wife: No. We don't even know what will be over there, it's too dangerous.

瓜哥:这是个机会。

Melon brother: This is a chance.

小伊:我还有很多话要说。我想跟你解释很多事情,可是总是没时间

Xiao Yi: I still have a lot to tell you. I want to explain many things to you, but we always don't have time.

瓜哥:我能理解

Melon brother: I understand.

小伊:这感觉真好,它应该叫什么名字

Xiao Yi: this feels so wonderful/good. What must it be called?

瓜哥:我想这应该叫做拥抱。

Gua Ge: I think this is called a hug.

瓜哥:现在都给我闭上眼睛睡觉吧。醒来的时候我么那就会得到我们需要的一切了。

Gua Ge: Now all close your eyes and sleep. We can get everything we need when we wake up.

小伊:是明天吗?

Xiao yi: Is it tomorrow?

瓜哥:是洞穴。

Gua Ge: It is a hole/cave.
 
 
 
Guy: This is called a brain. I think that's where ideas go.
Thunk: Dad, I don't have a brain.
小盖:这是大脑,我想的很多点子都来自这里。
(傻蛋)坦克:老爸!我没有大脑!
 
Grug:A cave!Everyone inside!
Gran:It looks the cave have a tongue!Very magical!
爸爸:是洞穴!大家快进去!
奶奶:这洞穴还有舌头,真神奇!
 
Eap:What is that
Guy: fire
Thunk:Fire is bitting me !
小伊:这是什么?
小盖:是火。
(傻蛋)坦克:火怎么会咬人啦!
 
Guy: I call them shoes.
Eap:I'm love it.But where my feet?
盖:我叫它们为鞋子
小伊:我好喜欢,那我的脚呢?
 
Sandy:Release the baby!
小珊:放孩子咬它!
 
We never had the chance to explore the outside world because of my dad's one rule:New is always
bad. Never not be afraid!
我们从没机会探索外面的世界,是因为我爸爸的那条规则:新事物是不好的,永远要小心!
 
 
Now we don't call it alive, it's just not to die 
我们现在这不叫活着,这只是没有死去
 
Don't hide, don't be afraid of the dark,follow the lights,then you can find tomorrow!  
不要躲避,不要害怕黑暗,向着太阳,你就能找到明天! 
本文《《疯狂原始人》经典搞笑台词》由中国大陆最受欢迎的【经典台词网(WWW.73333.CN)】整理收集,如果您喜欢,请分享并推荐给您的朋友,谢谢您的访问! 欢迎热心网友投稿,投稿邮箱:WWW@73333.CN