神探夏洛克第二季经典台词大全

来源:经典台词网(WWW.73333.CN)发布时间:2014-05-23热度:

    神探夏洛克第二季经典台词大全,经典台词大全网为您编辑整理。《神探夏洛克》中的Sherlock Holmes 是由19世纪末的英国侦探小说家 Arthur Conan Doyle 所塑造的一个才华横溢的虚构侦探人物。该剧在全球拥有极高的收视率。下面就是精彩台词内容,就让我们一起来欣赏一下吧!

我需要比茶刺激性强7%的东西

I need something stronger than tea. Seven percent stronger.
喝杯茶如何? 先把鱼叉放起来
How about a nice cuppa and perhaps you could put away your harpoon?
想记录来不及了?
Too late to go on the record?
恭喜你 "夏洛克·福尔摩斯的真相"
Congratulations, "The Truth About Sherlock Holmes."
你弄到了大家都想要的猛料 真棒
The scoop that everybody wanted and you got it. Bravo!
我给过你机会
I gave you your opportunity.
我想站在你这边的 记得吗?
I wanted to be on your side, remember?
你拒绝了我 所以...
You turned me down, so...
看啊 有人揭露了全部真相
Then lo and behold, someone spills all the beans.
无巧不成书啊 谁是布鲁克?
How utterly convenient. Who is Brook?
算了吧 凯蒂
Oh, come on, Kitty,
没人会相信电话里的声音
no-one trusts the voice at the end of a phone.
咖啡店那些小会面
All those little meetings in cafes,
酒店房间里
those sessions in the hotel room
他向你的录音笔窃窃私语
when he gabbled into your Dictaphone.
你凭什么相信了他?
How do you know that you can trust him?
他平空出现 双手奉上传说中的圣杯
A man turns up with the Holy Grail in his pockets.
他的证据在哪里?
What were his credentials?
亲爱的 他们没有现磨咖啡了
Darling, they didn't have any ground coffee,
所以我买了一般的
so I just got normal.
你说过他们找不到我
You said that they wouldn't find me here,
你说我在这很安全
you said that I'd be safe here.
你是安全的
You are safe.
理查德 我是目击者
Richard, I'm a witness,
他们不敢当着目击者伤害你
they wouldn't harm you in front of witnesses.
这就是你的线人?
So that's your source?
莫里亚蒂是理查德·布鲁克?
Moriarty is Richard Brook?
他当然是理查德·布鲁克
Of course he's Richard Brook,
根本没有莫里亚蒂这个人
there is no Moriarty.www.73333.cn
从来都没有
There never has been.
你在说什么? 你看他
What are you talking about? Look him up.
理查·布鲁克
Rich Brook,
夏洛克·福尔摩斯雇来 假扮莫里亚蒂的演员
an actor Sherlock Holmes hired to be Moriarty.
华生医生 我知道你是好人
Dr Watson, I know you're a good man,
别...别打我
don't, don't, don't hurt me.
不 你是莫里亚蒂 他是莫里亚蒂
No, you are Moriarty! He's Moriarty!
我们见过 不记得吗? 你当时要炸死我
We've met, remember? You were going to blow me up!
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
他付钱给我
He paid me,
我得找活干啊 我是个演员 没工作
I needed the work. I'm an actor, I was out of work.
夏洛克 你解释一下 我搞不懂了
Sherlock, you'd better explain, because I am not getting this.
让我来解释 用书面形式
I'll be doing the explaining, in print.
都在这里 证据确凿
It's all here, conclusive proof.
你捏造了詹姆斯·莫里亚蒂 你的宿敌
You invented James Moriarty, your nemesis.
捏造了他? 嗯
Invented him?! Mm-hm.
所有罪案都是他制造的
He invented all the crimes, actually.
为了圆谎 编了个经典大反派
And to cap it all, he made up a master villain.
别开玩笑了
Don't be ridiculous!
问他 他就在这里 问他
Ask him. He's right here. Just ask him.
告诉他 理查德
Tell him, Richard.
老天 这人出庭受审了啊
For God's sake, this man was on trial!
你付钱让他被捕 你保证操纵陪审团
Yes, and you paid him to take the rap. Promised you'd rig the jury.
比不上西区舞台剧 但报酬应该不错
Not exactly a West End role, but I'll bet the money was good.
但还没多到让他不愿卖出实情
But not so good he didn't want to sell his story.
真对不起 对不起
I am sorry. I am. I am sorry.
这就是你要发表的报道?
So this is the story you're going to publish?
结案陈词 莫里亚蒂是个演员?
The big conclusion of it all, Moriarty's an actor?
他知道我的身份
He knows I am.
我有证据 给他们看 凯蒂 给他们看
I have proof. Show them... Kitty, show them something.
好 给我看
Yeah, show me something.
我上过电视 儿童节目 讲故事的
I'm on TV. I'm on kids' TV. I'm the story-teller.
讲故事的 还出了DVD
I'm the story-teller. It's on DVD.
告诉他吧 事情暴露了 全完了
Just tell him. It's all coming out. It's all over.
告诉他们 告诉他们 一切都完了
Just tell them. Just tell them. Tell them! It's all over now!
不 别碰我 一个指头都别碰我
No! Don't you touch me! Don't you lay a finger on me!
快停止
Stop it now!
别伤害我
Don't hurt me!
别让他跑了
Don't let him get away!
放过他
Leave him alone!
怎么了 小朋友? 迷路了吗?
What is it, dear? Are you lost?
方圆两英里内 都不会有人卖给你了
No-one within a two-mile radius will sell you any.
(经典台词大全网为您编辑发布,喜欢我请持续关注www.73333.cn)
本文《神探夏洛克第二季经典台词大全》由中国大陆最受欢迎的【经典台词网(WWW.73333.CN)】整理收集,如果您喜欢,请分享并推荐给您的朋友,谢谢您的访问! 欢迎热心网友投稿,投稿邮箱:WWW@73333.CN